Computers/Kwang Hua and Others @ Warten10!

Please log in into our forum.
Don't have a account yet? Register! It's Free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in into our forum.
Don't have a account yet? Register! It's Free!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Updated in 11 Dec 09) Merry Christmas^^ The winner is ---------- eljaelee96 Congrats! He's going to be rewarded with a new title and +20points. Stay active in this forum and you'll have a chance to win! Note : The title only stays for 1 week.
Getting bored and don't know what to do? Now here are some beginning tips. 1. Ask a question. 2. Visit the forum categories. 3. Suggest some changes to the Admin - Warten10 4. Make some friends or foes 5. Post a new topic and discuss with friends. 6. Chat with your friends in the Chat box. 7. Visit the Forum Gallery. Have a nice day =D

Latest topics

» Small tuition group in Klang
Having problem finding your first machine ? Don't know which to chose ? Laptop ? Desktop ? Dell ? Acer ? Mac ? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:14 am by arenestar

» Pinned : Funny @ Pictures Thread V0001
Having problem finding your first machine ? Don't know which to chose ? Laptop ? Desktop ? Dell ? Acer ? Mac ? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:31 am by eljaelee96

» This forum is for you to laugh till you drop!!!!
Having problem finding your first machine ? Don't know which to chose ? Laptop ? Desktop ? Dell ? Acer ? Mac ? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:15 am by eljaelee96

» Members of the Warten10@forumotion please support eljaelee96@forumotion
Having problem finding your first machine ? Don't know which to chose ? Laptop ? Desktop ? Dell ? Acer ? Mac ? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:45 am by eljaelee96

» Google Wave!
Having problem finding your first machine ? Don't know which to chose ? Laptop ? Desktop ? Dell ? Acer ? Mac ? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:19 am by eljaelee96

» 2012 is it true??
Having problem finding your first machine ? Don't know which to chose ? Laptop ? Desktop ? Dell ? Acer ? Mac ? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 2:38 am by Warten10

» Google Wave!
Having problem finding your first machine ? Don't know which to chose ? Laptop ? Desktop ? Dell ? Acer ? Mac ? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:57 pm by Warten10

» (EVENT) BEST OF THE BEST
Having problem finding your first machine ? Don't know which to chose ? Laptop ? Desktop ? Dell ? Acer ? Mac ? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:43 pm by Warten10

» School Holiday approcahing.....
Having problem finding your first machine ? Don't know which to chose ? Laptop ? Desktop ? Dell ? Acer ? Mac ? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:42 pm by Warten10

Latest topics

» Small tuition group in Klang
Having problem finding your first machine ? Don't know which to chose ? Laptop ? Desktop ? Dell ? Acer ? Mac ? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:14 am by arenestar

» Pinned : Funny @ Pictures Thread V0001
Having problem finding your first machine ? Don't know which to chose ? Laptop ? Desktop ? Dell ? Acer ? Mac ? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:31 am by eljaelee96

» This forum is for you to laugh till you drop!!!!
Having problem finding your first machine ? Don't know which to chose ? Laptop ? Desktop ? Dell ? Acer ? Mac ? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:15 am by eljaelee96

» Members of the Warten10@forumotion please support eljaelee96@forumotion
Having problem finding your first machine ? Don't know which to chose ? Laptop ? Desktop ? Dell ? Acer ? Mac ? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:45 am by eljaelee96

» Google Wave!
Having problem finding your first machine ? Don't know which to chose ? Laptop ? Desktop ? Dell ? Acer ? Mac ? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:19 am by eljaelee96

» 2012 is it true??
Having problem finding your first machine ? Don't know which to chose ? Laptop ? Desktop ? Dell ? Acer ? Mac ? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 2:38 am by Warten10

» Google Wave!
Having problem finding your first machine ? Don't know which to chose ? Laptop ? Desktop ? Dell ? Acer ? Mac ? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:57 pm by Warten10

» (EVENT) BEST OF THE BEST
Having problem finding your first machine ? Don't know which to chose ? Laptop ? Desktop ? Dell ? Acer ? Mac ? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:43 pm by Warten10

» School Holiday approcahing.....
Having problem finding your first machine ? Don't know which to chose ? Laptop ? Desktop ? Dell ? Acer ? Mac ? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:42 pm by Warten10

Navigation

Navigation

Affiliates

Affiliates

Having problem finding your first machine ? Don't know which to chose ? Laptop ? Desktop ? Dell ? Acer ? Mac ?

eljaelee96
    eljaelee96
    Admin
    Admin

Having problem finding your first machine ? Don't know which to chose ? Laptop ? Desktop ? Dell ? Acer ? Mac ? Empty Having problem finding your first machine ? Don't know which to chose ? Laptop ? Desktop ? Dell ? Acer ? Mac ?

Post  eljaelee96 Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:05 pm

So, as per the title, viewers should be having problem buying their first machine ... So now consider yourself. Why do you want a laptop, desktop ? For what purpose ?

Now let's put aside the brand first. Let me get this right. Technology is always improving, so don't think that you now have the coolest machine ... It will be drowned by time and it will be forgotten by the brushes of time.

Now, you after you identify your purpose of buying a computer, the next thing you must consider is your budget. ?How much is your budget ? Are you using your own savings ? Or a scholarship ? If you are a student, I advise you not to buy laptop with higher budget because a standard Dell Inspiron laptop is more than enough!

So, now you must know where you're going to use it. If you are a student, you are bringing it in and out, for projects, I recommend you chose a laptop as it is more convenient. But if you are buying a computer for gaming, then desktop will be your perfect companian.

What Windows should I use ? Although Windows is currently the newest windows, but I highly don't recommend it as it is a not stable version or you could say a beta version. Vista is also currently not so stable. So if you are considering a Microsoft Windows, I suggest you use XP Professional.

Can I modify a computer? Yes! Of course, But I highly don't recommend if you are still a beginner in the IT world. Because one mistake can delete your OS! And if you are don't have the recovery disc, it would be very troublesome ...

Now after explaining so much, viewers must be considering the brand ... Well, I highly recommend Dell Inspiron as it is the perfect companian for education. For gamers, why not take a look at Alienware.com ? That should be suitable ... As for business companians, Acer Aspire 1 is the perfect companian. That's all that I have to say. If you have any problems feel free to pm me!

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 2:13 pm